After being married for 8 years, my divorce was finalized in May of this year, 3 days after our anniversary.
Since moving to Utah 13 months ago, I worked at Marie Callender's as a server for 6 months and as a nanny for 6 months. I am currently unemployed.
I have decided to go back to school in January. I have a game plan and I'm hoping all goes well.
C just turned 4 last Saturday and M will be 2 next month.
I have been to 10 different temples in Utah since I moved here (Logan, Brigham City, Bountiful, Salt Lake, Jordan River, Oquirrh Mountain, Draper, Mount Timpanogos, Provo and Manti.) I achieved that goal before my one-year mark. Someday I hope to visit all temples in Utah.
Life as a single mom is hard work. I don't recommend it. I know it will make me stronger, though. My kids sure keep me in line. :)
So glad to see you posting again. =)
ReplyDelete