Sunday, December 1, 2013

To post or not to post?

Aaaaahhhhhhhhh, I'm so far behind! I feel like I will never catch up. Well, a few notable things, C is now 4 and M is 2 and they continually surprise me at how smart they are. I am not biased at all. Ok, maybe I am a little. A few weeks after I was let go from my nanny job (I told them I was going to go to school and they didn't want 2 nannies, so they let me go), I was contacted out of the blue from a high-end location looking for a violin and viola teacher. So, I teach there 3 days a week, at home once a week and yet another location once a week. So, I'm teaching 5 days a week and am in 3 orchestras (one in which I'm principal viola.) It keeps me super busy. I have 3 concerts, 2 rehearsals and a student recital this week. I'll be dropping an orchestra once I start school next month. (Next month! Holy cow, where has the time gone?!) I turned 29 a few weeks ago and as an early birthday present, I did something drastic. Drum roll, please..... I chopped 18 inches off my hair. I feel amazing! Oh! I'll be going home to San Diego for Christmas on December 20th for 2 1/2 weeks. It's my first real vacation in years. I'm stoked! That's all for now. Til next time (in a few months. Ha!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi girl!!!! It was so good seeing you a while back. You look fabulous. Post more about your goings on!

    ReplyDelete